Terms Terms and Conditions
1. All Lots are sold As is Where is.
2. Buyer's Premium: All items are sold subject to a 20% premium. All purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
3. Pre-Approval: All online bidders will require registration and pre-approval. Valley Auctions, LLC will not accept bidders who do not fully fill out the registration or have marks against them through any online bidding platform.
4. Payment Terms: All online bidders are required to pay for their lot(s) by Wednesday, January 8, 2020. We accept all major credit cards.
5. Anti Fraud: All credit card payments will be quadruple verified by: credit card company/bank, name on card, zip code on card and shipping zip code. If ANY of the information does not match, Valley Auctions LLC will not ship said items unless another method of payment has been arranged.
6. Shipping: Valley Auctions, LLC will ship small items up to a certain weight or size. Please contact for details.
Buyer may also select a shipper of their choice of shipper. Items must be paid for in full before they will be allowed to be shipped. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, packaging, handling and insurance charges.
7. Condition of Goods: In publishing this catalog, Valley Auctions, LLC has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold AS IS. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Valley Auctions, LLC shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing.
8. Disputes: The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
9. Title to Goods: Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
10. Removal of Goods: Delivery and storage shall be available at purchaser's risk. We can hold items at our facility for a maximum of thirty (30) days. After thirty (30) days a storage fee will be charged of $20 per item. If items have not been picked up or arranged for shipping after this time items may be auctioned again at another auction.
11. Errors: Valley Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalogue or subsequent price key. Valley Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
12. Agreement to Terms: In bidding on any lot, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold". Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Valley Auctions, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility and expense of the purchaser and Valley Auctions, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
13. Bidder Responsibility: The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. Upon becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor mistakes.
14. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. This has never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be tolerated.