Online Only Absolute Estate Auction
Starting May 24, 2023 and
Starts closing Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 6:05 pm
3137 Quesenberry Place, Draper, Va 24324
Assistance is available for those who are unfamiliar with online bidding.
Includes 1950's Lionel trains, track, and transformer- some with original boxes, Elvis Presley musical decanters, Jim Beam Wild Turkey decanters, vintage baseball nodders, Cochrane maple furniture, tools, crocks, powerwasher, Pulaski County advertising and collectibles, vintage Pyrex and Corning Ware, German cuckoo clocks, Ridgeway grandmother clock, Catnapper power lift chair, country and gospel records, hand stitched quilt, assorted collectible decanters, apple canister set, many useful household items, and more
Bidding is available in real time using our app! Find us in your app store or go to valleyauctionsllc.com
PREVIEW: June 5, 2023 from 4 pm to 7 pm
DIRECTIONS: From I-81 South, take exit 89 B to merge onto US-11 N toward Pulaski, continue on US-11 N. approximately .3 miles turn left onto Quesenberry Pl, destination will be on your left.
TERMS: Cash, approved check & all major credit cards. A Buyers Premium of 15%will be added to all sales. Online bidding will be offered through our app All items sold "As is, Where is." You may come by our office to pay, call the office to pay over the phone or call and request an invoice to be sent to you by email that can be paid online. We accept all major credit cards. Bidders who do not pay by Saturday June 10, 2023 by 3 pm will have their buyer’s premium increased to 20% and their credit card will be automatically charged unless other arrangements have been made.
PICK UP: Saturday June 10, 2023 from 10 am to 3 pm. Items not picked up by Saturday June 10, 2023 will be declared abandoned and will become the property of Valley Auctions LLC.
Terms and Conditions
1. All Lots are sold As is Where is.
2. Buyer's Premium: All items are sold subject to a 15% buyer's premium. All purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
3. Payment Terms: All bidders are required to pay for their lot(s) by Saturday, June 10, 2023 or you will not be able to pick up your items. You may come by our office to pay, call the office to pay over the phone or call and request an invoice to be sent to you by email that can be paid online. We accept all major credit cards. Bidders who do not pay or pick up by Saturday, June 10, 2023, items will be considered abandoned.
4. Removal of Goods: Items must be picked up on Saturday, June 10, 2023 from 10 am to 3 pm. Items are located at 3137 Quesenberry Place, Draper, Va 24324. Please bring appropriate moving help. Items not picked up are declared abandoned and will become the property of Valley Auctions LLC.
5. Pre-Approval: All online bidders will require registration and pre-approval. Valley Auctions, LLC will not accept bidders who do not fully fill out the registration (complete name, address, phone number & credit card) or have marks against them through any online bidding platform.
6. Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last seconds of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 1 minute to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates “snipers” and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants. This feature will continue until bidding ceases.
7. Anti Fraud: All credit card payments will be quadruple verified by: credit card company/bank, name on card, zip code on card and shipping zip code. If ANY of the information does not match, Valley Auctions LLC will not allow items to ship unless another method of payment has been arranged.
8. Shipping: Winning Bidders must arrange their own shipping. Shipping must be arranged by Monday, March 27, 2023. Please get a shipping quote from your shipper before you bid! Items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, packaging, handling and insurance charges. Please allow at least two weeks for items to be shipped. We highly recommend:
The Packaging Store: (540) 772-0999, email@example.com
JHS Shipping & Transport: 469-925-9402
RB Shipping, LLC: 404-524-9122
Florida Gateway Shipping LLC: 386-288-7582
9. Condition of Goods: In publishing this catalog, Valley Auctions, LLC has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold AS IS. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Valley Auctions, LLC shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing.
10. Disputes: The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
11. Title to Goods: Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
12. Errors: Valley Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalogue or subsequent price key. Valley Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
13. Agreement to Terms: In bidding on any lot, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold". Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Valley Auctions, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility and expense of the purchaser and Valley Auctions, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
14. Bidder Responsibility: The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. Upon becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor mistakes.
15. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. This has never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be tolerated.
16. Clothing: All items are well taken care of but are used and should be considered such. Sizes should be considered approximate but should be close. We have attempted to note any condition issues but all items are being sold "As is, Where is." Please call with any specific questions that you may have.