DetailsOnline Only Absolute Estate Auction
Collection of Country Store Items
Saturday, August 13th, 2022, 10 am
Exit 98 Dublin at the Valley Auction Center
Featuring a Giles County, VA Estate Plus Others
Preview: Friday, August 12, 9 am to 3 pm or by Appointment
Pickup: M-F from 9 am to 3 pm or by Appointment
Assistance is available for those who are
unfamiliar with online bidding.
Including: Mission sideboard, small oak secretary, Empire library table, small primitive cupboard, Hoosier Cabinet, Jelly Cupboards, curved oak china cabinet, 12 pane Southern heart pine flatback cupboard, bookcases, 19th Century Wardrobe, lap desks, slant top store counter, Oriole Go-Basket The Automatic Nurse Baby Carrier, parlor tables, chairs, buggy seat bench, scales, farm bell, mirrors, Clover milk can, radios, lamps, primitives, clocks, lots of Advertising Items – Camel, Hostess, Rit Dye display, beverage crates, Acid Iron Mineral Blood Tonic Tin Sign Roanoke Virginia, Edgeworth Richmond VA Glass Tobacco Jar, Planters Peanut jar, 1950’s West Virginia Beer Chalkware Snowman Advertising Display , lighted advertising signs, etc, tobacco cutters, Case XX knives, milk & soda bottles, Gold jewelry, costume jewelry, Pryex, Van Briggle, Roseville, McCoy, Bennington, Weller, Rookwood, Westmorland, Fenton, American Fostoria, postcards, stoneware, yellowware, Griffith’s Milk Glass spice set, Dazey No 40 churn, Griswold, 5 antique wood shaft golf clubs, Vintage Daiichi Pachinko Japanese Pinball, Railroad lanterns, ….Something for Everyone!
Bidding is available in real time using our app! Find us in your app store or go to valleyauctionsllc.com
Bidding will also be available through liveauctioneers.com.
TermsTerms and Conditions
1. All Lots are sold As is Where is.
2. Buyer's Premium: All items are sold subject to a 15% buyer’s premium. All purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
3. Payment Terms: All bidders are required to pay for their lot(s) by Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Local Bidders are encouraged to come to pay in person and pick up their items. Please read our shipping terms and conditions. Local Bidders pick up is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm or if another time is needed by appointment. We accept all major credit cards.
4. Pre-Approval: All online bidders will require registration and pre-approval. Valley Auctions, LLC will not accept bidders who do not fully fill out the registration (complete name, address, phone number & credit card) or have marks against them through any online bidding platform. Bidders on liveauctioneers.com that do not have a winning bidding history of at least 3 months will not be accepted. We are currently only approving bidders that live in the continental United States.
5. Anti Fraud: All credit card payments will be quadruple verified by: credit card company/bank, name on card, zip code on card and shipping zip code. If ANY of the information does not match, Valley Auctions LLC will not ship said items unless another method of payment has been arranged.
6. Shipping: Winning Bidders must arrange their own shipping. Valley Auctions, LLC can offer limited inhouse shipping at this time, minimum shipping fee is $15. Valley Auctions will ship small items up to a certain weight or size. Any item of 28 inches cannot be shipped. In house shipping is not available for furniture or framed items above 28 inches. Extremely fragile items will also not be shipped in house. Please get a shipping quote from your shipper before you bid! Items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, packaging, handling and insurance charges. Please allow up to two weeks for items to be shipped for in house shipping after payment is received.
All shipping is provided by:
The Packaging Store: (540) 772-0999, email@example.com
NRV Shipping (540) 731-3204
For East Coast Shipping:
JHS Shipping & Transport: 469-925-9402
RB Shipping, LLC: 404-524-9122
Florida Gateway Shipping LLC: 386-288-7582
7. Condition of Goods: In publishing this catalog, Valley Auctions, LLC has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold AS IS. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Valley Auctions, LLC shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing.
8. Disputes: The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
9. Title to Goods: Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
10. Removal of Goods: Delivery and storage shall be available at purchaser's risk. Arrangements for shipping or removal must be made within one week (7 days). After seven (7) days a storage fee will be charged. If items have not been picked up or arranged for shipping then after fourteen (14) day items are declared abandoned and will become the property of Valley Auctions LLC.
11. Errors: Valley Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalogue or subsequent price key. Valley Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
12. Agreement to Terms: In bidding on any lot, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold". Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Valley Auctions, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility and expense of the purchaser and Valley Auctions, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
13. Bidder Responsibility: The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. Upon becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor mistakes.
14. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. This has never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be tolerated.
15. Clothing: All items are well taken care of but are used and should be considered such. Sizes should be considered approximate but should be close. We have attempted to note any condition issues but all items are being sold "As is, Where is." Please call with any specific questions that you may have.