Public Absolute Storage Locker Auction
at Monte Vista Storage, Pulaski, VA
Saturday, February 18th, 2023, 1 pm
Pick Up: The Day of Auction- Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 5 pm
Valley Auctions will sell, by unit, to the highest bid for cash in a public absolute auction. All rights, title and interest to the storage unit property now in the possession of Monte Vista Storage
DIRECTIONS From I-81 take Exit 98, go South on Rt. 100, turn left at the stop light onto Rt 611 Bob White Blvd, go about 4 miles, take a left onto Monte Vista Dr at Food City, Storage Units are on your left past Food City.
TERMS: Cash only! A $50 security deposit per unit purchased will be required of the winning bidder. The security deposit will be returned once the locker you purchase has been cleaned out. All items sold "As is, Where is."
Terms and Conditions – Storage Unit Auction
1. This agreement pertains to this and all future sales this Bidder attends.
2. Bidders must be at least 18 years old and have a valid photo I.D.
3. This sale is being conducted pursuant to law of the State where the facility is located.
4. Seller does not accept any liability on the goods purchased at the time of the sale. Goods purchased are in an AS-IS condition. No guarantees or warranties of any type or kind are expressed or implied with the purchase of an items. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
5. A sale is not deemed completed until all money due is paid by the high bidder at the auction and received by Seller and all property is removed from the unit by the high bidder.
6. Each bid placed is a binding agreement to purchase the entire contents of this unit.
7. The Bidder must provide a $50 security deposit for each unit purchased and must remove all goods day of sale or the goods will become the property of Seller.
8. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Bidder forfeiting the security deposit. If all the items are removed and the unit is left clean, the deposit will be refunded at the time of the move out.
9. Bidder is responsible for securing the unit holding such property until the items are removed from the facility.
10. The amount of the winning bid must be paid in CASH at the facility. Auctioneer shall furnish the Bidder with a cash receipt upon payment of the unit contents.
11. Bidders shall not resell any goods on the facility premises to other bidders without the approval of the facility manager.
12. Bidders acknowledge that bid rigging and/or collusion is a felony and all suspected instances will be reported to law enforcement.
13. All bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify Seller and Valley Auctions LLC against any and all claims.
14. Photography and video recordings are not permitted on Sellers property without the written consent of Seller.