Terms and Conditions
1. All Lots are sold As is Where is.
2. Buyer's Premium: All items are sold subject to a 15% buyer's premium. All purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
3. Payment Terms: All bidders are required to pay for their lot(s) by Wednesday, March 15, 2022.
Local Bidders are encouraged to come to pay in person and pick up their items. Please read our shipping terms and conditions. Local Bidders pick up is Monday through Wednesday from 9 am to 3 pm or if another time is needed by appointment. We accept all major credit cards. Bidders who do not pay by Friday, March 17, 2023 will have their buyer’s premium increased to 20% and their credit card will be automatically charged unless other arrangements have been made.
4. Pre-Approval: All online bidders will require registration and pre-approval. Valley Auctions, LLC will not accept bidders who do not fully fill out the registration (complete name, address, phone number & credit card) or have marks against them through any online bidding platform. Bidders on liveauctioneers.com that do not have a winning bidding history of at least 3 months will not be accepted. We are currently only approving bidders that live in the continental United States.
5. Anti Fraud: All credit card payments will be quadruple verified by: credit card company/bank, name on card, zip code on card and shipping zip code. If ANY of the information does not match, Valley Auctions LLC will not ship said items unless another method of payment has been arranged.
6. Shipping: Winning Bidders must arrange their own shipping. Please get a shipping quote from your shipper before you bid! Items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, packaging, handling and insurance charges. Please allow at least two weeks for items to be shipped. We highly recommend:
The Packaging Store: (540) 772-0999, firstname.lastname@example.org
JHS Shipping & Transport: 469-925-9402
RB Shipping, LLC: 404-524-9122
Florida Gateway Shipping LLC: 386-288-7582
7. Condition of Goods: In publishing this catalog, Valley Auctions, LLC has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold AS IS. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Valley Auctions, LLC shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing.
8. Disputes: The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
9. Title to Goods: Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
10. Removal of Goods: Delivery and storage shall be available at purchaser's risk. Arrangements for shipping or removal must be made within one week (7 days). After seven (7) days a storage fee will be charged. If items have not been picked up or arranged for shipping then after fourteen (14) days items are declared abandoned and will become the property of Valley Auctions LLC.
11. Errors: Valley Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalogue or subsequent price key. Valley Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
12. Agreement to Terms: In bidding on any lot, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold". Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Valley Auctions, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility and expense of the purchaser and Valley Auctions, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
13. Bidder Responsibility: The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. Upon becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor mistakes.
14. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. This has never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be tolerated.
15. Clothing: All items are well taken care of but are used and should be considered such. Sizes should be considered approximate but should be close. We have attempted to note any condition issues but all items are being sold "As is, Where is." Please call with any specific questions that you may have.