Online & In Person Absolute Personal Property
& Real Estate Auction
Saturday, March 25th, 2023, 11 am
907 Mashburn Ave, Pulaski, VA 24301
Assistance is available for those who are unfamiliar with online bidding.
Including: Large selection of Basset Furniture, Wallace Nutting signed print, wild rose banquet lamp, Egyptian floor rug, records, CDs, Christmas items, books, linens, various Pulaski memorabilia, Mid Century Modern items cast iron, kitchen items, railroad items, mining & flood photos and much, much more!!!
Bidding is available in real time using our app! Find us in your app store or go to valleyauctionsllc.com
DIRECTIONS From I-81 take Exit 98. Go South on Rt 100 and turn right onto Bob White Blvd. Bot 1.7 miles and turn right onto Memorial Dr Go 0.5 miles and turn left onto Newbern Rd and go for 0.4 miles, turn right onto Mashburn Ave. Auction will be on your right.
TERMS: In person bidding: Cash, approved check & all major credit cards. A 13% Buyers Premium will be added to all sales with a 3% discount for cash or check. Online bidding Buyer’s Premium will be 15% no matter the payment. Real Estate Buyer’s Premium is 10% with $10,000 down. Online Bidding will be offered through our app for the personal property and the real estate. All items sold "As is, Where is."
Terms and Conditions
1. All Lots are sold “As is Where is”.
2. Buyer's Premium: All items are sold online are subject to a 15% buyer's premium. Buyer’s purchasing in person are subject to a 13% buyer’s premium with a 3% discount when you pay by cash or check All purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
3. Payment Terms: All in Person bidders are required to pay for their lot(s) the day of auction Saturday, March 25, 2023. Online bidders are required to pay by Monday, March 27, 2020 by 5 pm. You may come in person to our office to pay, call the office to pay over the phone or call and request an invoice to be sent to you by email that can be paid online. Bidders who do not pay by Monday, March 27, 2023 will have their buyer’s premium increased to 20% and their credit card will be automatically charged unless other arrangements have been made.
4. Removal of Goods: Items must be picked up day of auction. Items are located at 907 Mashburn Ave, Pulaski, VA. Alternative date by appointment only, Monday, March 27, 2023 or Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Items not picked up are declared abandoned and will become the property of Valley Auctions LLC.
5. Pre-Approval: All online bidders will require registration and pre-approval. Valley Auctions, LLC will not accept bidders who do not fully fill out the registration (complete name, address, phone number & credit card) or have marks against them through any online bidding platform. In Person bidders must show their ID to register to bid and provide an accurate phone number. To bid on real estate bidders must provide a note from their bank stating they can cover the 10% deposit required the day of auction.
6. Anti Fraud: All credit card payments will be quadruple verified by: credit card company/bank, name on card, zip code on card and shipping zip code. If ANY of the information does not match, Valley Auctions LLC will not allow items to ship unless another method of payment has been arranged.
7. Shipping: Winning Bidders must arrange their own shipping. Shipping must be arranged by Monday, March 27, 2023. Please get a shipping quote from your shipper before you bid! Items must be paid for in full before they will be shipped. The buyer is responsible for all shipping, packaging, handling and insurance charges. Please allow at least two weeks for items to be shipped. We highly recommend:
The Packaging Store: (540) 772-0999, email@example.com
JHS Shipping & Transport: 469-925-9402
RB Shipping, LLC: 404-524-9122
Florida Gateway Shipping LLC: 386-288-7582
8. Condition of Goods: In publishing this catalog, Valley Auctions, LLC has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold AS IS. No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Valley Auctions, LLC shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing.
9. Disputes: The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
10. Title to Goods: Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
11. Errors: Valley Auctions, LLC is not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalogue or subsequent price key. Valley Auctions, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
12. Agreement to Terms: In bidding on any lot, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale. Title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold". Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Valley Auctions, LLC shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility and expense of the purchaser and Valley Auctions, LLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
13. Bidder Responsibility: The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. Upon becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor mistakes.
14. Acceptance of Bids: The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. This has never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be tolerated.
15. Clothing: All items are well taken care of but are used and should be considered such. Sizes should be considered approximate but should be close. We have attempted to note any condition issues but all items are being sold "As is, Where is." Please call with any specific questions that you may have.